Tuesday, December 09, 2008

2008 CIM Holiday Party

NOW THAT WAS ONE AWESOME PARTY!

Wanna see more?? Well check out these crazy photos! CLICK HERE

What a great way to bring to a close such an incredible year for our Channel Island Masters swimming family. It was a special night (with everyone dressed and dry for a change...) filled with food, friends and fun! Thank you to everyone joining us for what was surely a memorable evening. Also a special thanks to our gracious hosts - Island Brewing Company.

Thank you again for such a wonderful year...GET READY FOR 2009!

5 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I'm so sorry I have missed it, as usual I was out of time. But hopefully see you all guys in summer and thanks for posting all the lovely photos. Marusa

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw, where did you guys get those awesome swimcaps?

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Delphis said...

swimoutlet.com for the cool caps. I may just have one with your name on it Marusa =)

 
At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Vic, you are the best! Where can I get it? In exchange for a beer? I was also wondering, do you guys do some "easy" swimming sessions? I would love to get back into it before the ocean swims begin, but I'm out of town (not time as I have mistakenly written above - I can always find time for swimming) a lot and not very good at it.
Cheers, Marusa
marusa _at_ physics.ucsb.edu

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Delphis said...

Hey Marusa,

Let me know if you would like to pool swim at the YMCA or in Carpinteria. Please contact me at delphis13@msn.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page visitor counters
eBags Coupons